Welcome to the Ventura Morning HCC Chapter! We encourage and promote healthy living, and support the professionals and businesses that help make it possible. We are a growing dynamic group led by leaders with strong marketing backgrounds.
Meeting on the second Tuesday of each month - Our next meeting will be:
Tuesday • June 12, 2018
7:30 am - 9:00 am
Lexington Assisted Living Conference Room
5440 Ralston St. | Ventura | 93003
Members $5 | Non-Members $15
Benefits of Becoming an HCC member
Say "yes!" to a professional organization representing holistic, sustainable, natural and eco-friendly professionals, practitioners, businesses and resource providers worldwide. Together, we create healthier people and healthier businesses on a healthier planet!
• If you become a monthly member of HCC you can visit any group anytime!
• You'll have an opportunity to join the Ventura Morning Group speaker rotation to speak about your business for 10 minutes at no extra cost.
• Members only pay $5 for monthly networking meetings.
• Your business is listed on the HCC directory which enhances your company SEO
• You'll be able to post products and services on HCC's private social media groups like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter and so much more!
Each month we try to bring you interesting and helpful business building ideas through group discussions, panels or guest speakers, that you can take with you and incorporate into your lives. If you have an idea for a topic idea let Maggie or Elaine know.
Mark your calendars for July's meeting!
Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 7:30am - 9:30 am
Location: Lexington Assisted Living Conference Room
Let's all learn about the best ways to help more people... by sharing our experiences and expertise regarding what works and the options and solutions that will help us grow!
Our group is growing. Here's a list of our members.
Elaine OMalia - Laine Designs
Maggie Dennison - My Marketing Message
James Nicoll - Nicoll Insurance & Wellness Services
Marianne Allen - ASEA
Gwynneth Doyle - LegalShield and Alpha Power Group
Ellen Morano - Pranic Healingllen Morano - Pranic Healing
Mary Ann Zinn - Nature’s Sunshine
Tiffany N. Caplan, DC, CFMP - Central Coast Center for Integrative Health